Let me fill you in a little conversation that my husband and I just had...
Chris: I'm hungry and we have nothing in the fridge.
Me: Why don't you have some of the Thanksgiving leftovers? We have a ton of stuffing.
Chris: I don't like stuffing.
Me: Why not?
Chris: Because it's just soggy bread and I try to stay away from that.
Me: Well have you tried it.
Chris: No. It sounds gross. (walks into kitchen and gets out the bag and smells it)
Me: (laughing)
Chris: It might be good with soy sauce.
Me: Soy sauce? Are you serious?
Chris: Yes. (heats up stuffing, and pours on the soy sauce)
Me: Well??
Chris: Yep, its better with soy sauce. (Continues two eat to plates full).
Wow...and I thought it was weird that he liked pickle juice! :)
Too funny! Maybe I need to share my mother's stuffing recipe with you. Really good, but wouldn't go with soy sauce at all!
ReplyDeleteBarbara T.