While staying at Spa St. Clair, Max goes on 3 miles walks every morning with the other dogs in the neighborhood. He gets extra special play time with Steve at night after he gets off work...which I hear lasts at least a couple hours or until Steve's arm gets too tired. Ha ha! And he even gets special treats after he finishes all his dinner! What a lucky dog! Every day we were gone we received an email now referred to as the "DMR" or daily Max report! Cindy would type up a summary every day of all the fun things they did or all the funny "Maxisms" that happened the previous day! Chris and I always looked forward to reading them and finding out how our little buddy was doing at his home away from home.
This past trip, Cindy told us that Max got to celebrate Steve's birthday with him. After Steve unwrapped his birthday gift they gave Max the wrapping paper to play with....check out this picture!! Who needs a paper shredder?? We are so lucky to have met some amazing friends and I know that Max is really going to miss his visits to Spa St. Clair this off season!
Ok so I really enjoyed this post, especially the part about the "DMR". And the picture with the shredded wrapping paper, priceless.
ReplyDelete