This past Friday Jace got his first tooth!! He has been drooling a lot and rubbing all of his toys along his bottom gums. I kept feeling down there and didn't feel anything until Friday afternoon. I rubbed my finger along his gums and felt something sharp! What? I looked in there and sure enough there was a tooth popping through on the lower right!
I'm just now posting about it because it took me three days to get a picture of it! And as my friend Bryn says, "If you don't get a picture, it didn't happen! But trying to get a picture of a baby tooth is seriously impossible! Every time a tried Jace would move around, hit my camera with his hand, put his tongue on the tooth, close his mouth...you name it! Somehow this morning I was able to get this picture...so I hope you all appreciate it because it took a lot of work!

I appreciate the picture :-) I KNOW how hard it is to even FEEL around in their mouths, much less get a picture! I'm sure i'll have a struggle when we get there too!
ReplyDelete