Saturday, July 21, 2012
Fun at the pool!
Since it is SO hot here, we either have to stay inside or go to the pool. Most days it's really hard to convince Chris to go outside before he goes to the field, which I get. I mean he spends a majority of his day outside in the heat so its understandable that he doesn't want to spend more time out there then he has to. But the other day, he toughed it out for Jace and I for a pool day! Jace doesn't normally last more then 30-45 minutes in the water without getting bored...so we weren't out there too long. But we were out there long enough to try out Jace's new pool toy. It's basically a baby floaty with a shade. It was awesome. Jace would kick his little legs while Chris and I pushed him around the pool. He loved it and it was nice for us too....we could just hang out instead of holding Jace the whole time. I see a lot of floaty/mom/jace pool time in our future...especially while Chris is on the road! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment